Spring Clean Your Claims
Springtime is upon us, and with it comes an urge to clean and organize. While many people focus their efforts on their homes and yards, it’s also a great opportunity to reassess office space and files. For workers’ compensation professionals, this tidying up energy can generate positive results when applied to long term or catastrophic claims.
An injured worker’s long term recovery can be complex – many moving parts can easily cause a claim to increase in cost. Our programs offer an opportunity to convert claims – from other providers – into our management to better assist you. This helps organize your complex home health claims in a way that creates cost-savings without disrupting care of the injured worker.
By allowing us to help tidy up these claims, you’ll take advantage of the benefits of One Call’s programs moving forward:
- Access to our network savings and provider management structure
- Confidence from our clinical reviews, which focus on appropriateness and quality of care
- Ease of mind through our care coordination, which ensures high-touch customer service and responsiveness to claim goals
Here are three easy ways to determine if your claim might be a candidate for our Home Health Conversion Program:
- The injured worker receives IV therapy (such as continuous pain medication or antibiotics)
- The injured worker needs or is receiving in-patient rehab or residential care
- The injured worker is receiving short-term or low-frequency homecare nursing services
Ready to see if your claim might benefit from some tidying up? Contact BillConversions_Info@onecallcm.com for your claim(s) assessment.