Join us for four days of action-packed conversations with industry leaders
The WCI 2019 Conference is almost here, and business-as-usual is long gone. But what's next in 2019, 2020, and beyond? Connect with us at WCI, and you’ll leave feeling energized about your work and fueled with new ideas.
STOP BY OUR BOOTH
Booth #821 is the place to be to make a difference this year. For every person who stops by our booth and has their badge scanned, we’ll donate $1 to the Kids’ Chance of Florida One Call Scholarship. Once your badge is scanned, you’ll receive a “I helped send someone to college!” button - snap a selfie and tag it on social #OCDollarsforScholars. It’s that easy to provide college scholarships to children of seriously or fatally injured workers.
While at our booth, you’ll also discover how our invaluable partnerships with customers and providers lead to undeniable impact for injured workers.
ONE CALL SPEAKER SCHEDULE
Learn from our experts as they discuss some of the latest trends in workers’ compensation healthcare solutions.
Physical Therapy Breakout
- When: Monday, August 12
- Time: 1 - 4:15 p.m.
- Presenter: Michelle Despres | VP National Product Leader
- Conquer Chronicity: Shifting Treatment Focus from Pain to Patient-Centric Care
- Early Symptom Intervention 101
- Alternate Strategies with Proven Results: 5 Case Studies Highlighting Successful Employer Programs
Telehealth – Managing Pain Through the Power of Technology
- When: Tuesday, August 13
- Time: 10-11 a.m.
- Presenter: Sean Sullivan | Sr. Director of Project Management