6 months ago
Knowledge is Power – Two New Webinars
Mark your calendar! You won’t want to miss out on One Call’s two upcoming webinars providing you with timely tools and resources.
April 30, 2020 | 1 p.m. EDT
Presented by: Michelle Despres, PT, CEAS II, CETS, National Product Leader for Physical
With the rapid onset of COVID-19, our global workforce had to quickly transition and adapt to working remotely. Employers swiftly responded to enable employees to work from home, but are they leaving themselves vulnerable to workers’ compensation claims in the future? Discover how you can support remote workers as they continue to work from home.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Tips for creating a proper workstation at home
- Stretches to keep your muscles limber as you work
- How to manage stress in this “new normal” while we wait to return to social situations
*Please note this is a non-credit webinar.
May 6, 2020 | 11 a.m. EDT
Presented by: Hayley Tidwell, BSN, RN, CCM
Take a deep dive into Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy exploring the differences, complexities and controversies of each.
In this webinar we will:
- Describe the types, stages, symptoms and treatments for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome / Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Identify the symptoms, causes, complications and testing for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Explore the differences, complexities and controversies with CRPS/RSD and TOS
Stay in the Know! Sign-up to receive notifications for future One Call University webinars.