2. Your Acceptance of These Terms
3. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
There are cases where we may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number and other potentially identifiable information. We request personally identifiable information as part of our services and verification process, when you register as a user of the Web site, for feedback forms, surveys, and for other services that require registration or subscription. We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
When you provide us with personally identifiable information, One Call Care Management may:
- Store and process that information to better understand your needs, customize your experience, and improve our products and services
- Use that information to contact you via email and postal mail for informational, marketing, and promotional purposes
- Disclose that information to third parties who need such information to provide services that have been requested on your behalf or for your benefit and which you have elected to or been instructed or directed to receive. Third parties may perform certain services outside of the United States, are contracted Business Associates who are obligated to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, and may access data residing within the One Call Care Management datacenters based in the United States to facilitate services
- Disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary, in our sole discretion, to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) One Call Care Management's rights or property, other users of the Web Site, services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
4. Financial Information
One Call Care Management may ask you for your credit card number and expiration date when you register as a user of the Web Site or order goods or services from the Web Site. We may use this information for processing your registration and orders and may share this information with credit card processing companies and any other third party that may need the information to process your orders. These organizations have their own privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility for these independent policies.
5. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
One Call Care Management may also collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. This type of information includes your age, gender, zip code, area code, interests, and preferences. We will not collect any such information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We may share this information in the aggregate and in a non-personalized manner with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties (For example, we may inform a sponsor that the users of the Web Site are x percent females and y percent males). These data are used to customize our Site's content and advertising. We will also use the data to make visits to the Site easier, quicker, and better for you and our other users. We also may track certain information about your visit to the Web Site, including (without limitation) pages viewed, clickstreams, and searches. Such information is gathered in aggregate and is not linked to any specific users.
6. Other Special Circumstances
Contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions to the Site may have separate privacy practices with regard to the information collected in connection with entering or participating in any such event. You will have a choice of whether or not you would like to allow certain information to be shared with third parties that may have a product or service of interest to you.
7. Modification of Information and Opt-Out
When you are contacted as part of the delivery of our services you will be reminded of your right to refuse to provide any information. While you can refuse certain information may be necessary to facilitate our services and refusal to provide information could impact our ability to provide you services.
On the web site, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from One Call Care Management, we may occasionally send you e-mail about products and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, if you have been receiving the mailings and you would like to remove or change that option or some other information you have submitted, you may do so by visiting My Account. (Remember however, that removing some or all of your information may limit your ability to access some or all of the features and service of the Web Site.)
8. Information Collected Automatically
One Call Care Management may also automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Web Site, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account), the date and time you access the Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site. This information will not be linked to personally-identifiable information. We may use this information to analyze and enhance our Web Site and for security purposes and we may aggregate this information and share the aggregated information with business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
9. Information Placed Automatically On Your Computer's Hard Drive
When you view the Web Site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor the Web Site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. (Remember however, that blocking or deleting Cookies may limit your ability to access some or all of the features and services of the Web Site without providing additional information.)
10. Patient Information
We will not disclose to third parties personally identifiable or medical information regarding patients uploaded by our clients or providers to the claim administration portion of the Web Site, except (i) to those of our providers that may contact or interact with such patients, (ii) to the client that introduced such patients to our claim administration services, or (iii) when we believe in good faith the law requires it.
11. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you for various purposes, including to:
- Deliver our services on your behalf or for your benefit
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events and promotions (including by sending you newsletters and other marketing communications)
- Customize your experience with our Site, such as by providing personalized information
- Verify your identity
- Process a payment or claim
- Administer surveys and questionnaires
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
The Web Site is not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and One Call Care Management does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
13. Links to Other Web Sites
The importance of security of all personally identifiable and patient information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. However, once we receive your personally identifiable or patient information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Your account on the Web Site is password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. One Call Care Management will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Remember to sign out of your account on the Web Site and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This will ensure that others cannot access our personal information and correspondence if your computer is accessible to others, if you share a computer with someone else, or if you use a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
15. HIPAA Compliance
As leaders in the workers’ compensation industry, we value the right for patient privacy and recognize the absolute necessity to meet the requirements of this very important regulation. As such, we have developed our technology and processes with these parameters in mind.
We are proud of our ability to serve the industry so efficiently while protecting the rights and privacy of the patients we serve.
16. Whom to Contact
c/o Information Security Office
One Call Care Management, Inc.
841 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207